Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Scouting Report Now Live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Just click the banner in my sig to check it out.

Thanks again for reading, and if anyone has a request for a prospect, post here or pm me and i'll add them to the list.

Edit- Julio Borbon is live now. Thanks for tuning in guys.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
ThoseBackPages said:
isnt this the third thread today about this? lol

Not trying to be annoying, but new player and I was too lazy to dig up the old thread. I'm just tryin to keep people informed when I get new stuff up because they are the ones who asked for the scouts.

I can stick to bumps from now on if it bothers people that much.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Aright thanks guys, here's my one bump for the morning for anyone that hasn't seen Hughes. Borbon is done and will be posted this afternoon.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Duran is coming up, about 6 down on the list, and I just added Abreita to the list for ya.

Collier is now on the list too.

I'm hoping to get through 5 or more of these tomorrow as I have the day off from everything. Should be fun.

And Borbon will be up by 2:30 Eastern time today for those of you waiting for him.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
bump

Because Julio Borbon is now live. Link is the banner in my sig, check it out.

Kyle Lotzkar is up first tomorrow, but I will try to get through at least 5 tomorrow.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
spahnandsain said:
:lol: 3/4ths of the world is covered by water. The rest is covered by Borbon. :lol:

lol i was hoping someone would enjoy that. pretty proud that it occurred to me to say that :lol: :D

Guy has some serious range though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts