Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Matt Holliday owes me a cell phone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Man, I have been without a cell phone since that idiot botched that fly ball.

I threw it up against the wall after he took one in the sack and it wouldn't charge afterward. So then I got frustrated and smashed the screen on my knee about 10 times.

That son of a bitch!

Anyway, that's why I haven't been on much lately. Waiting on Alltel to send me a Blackberry Curve.

(Wasn't sure if this should go in the Baseball section do to the Matt Holliday aspect, or the General for my cell phone/anger management issues)

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Sam Banks said:

I threw it up against the wall after he took one in the sack and it wouldn't charge afterward. So then I got frustrated and smashed the screen on my knee about 10 times.

That son of a bitch!

Anyway, that's why I haven't been on much lately. Waiting on Alltel to send me a Blackberry Curve.

(Wasn't sure if this should go in the Baseball section do to the Matt Holliday aspect, or the General for my cell phone/anger management issues)

After the sox lost in game seven i smacked by wall with my hand. Hurt for a few days but luckily i didn't do anything that bad

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I have anger issues man. I am serious.

My item of choice is usually TV remotes or cell phones. I have had probably 8 different cell phones in the last 12 months.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
My old roommates use to sit around with helmets watching the football games. I busted at least 4 remotes and a few tables. I have since grown up a bit but still have that fire.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Sam Banks said:
I have anger issues man. I am serious.

My item of choice is usually TV remotes or cell phones. I have had probably 8 different cell phones in the last 12 months.

Awesome story :lol:

I've got anger issues too, but I am always able to contain them to a couple loud swear words instead of breaking stuff... but to each his own :lol:

Just remember, everyone makes errors. This one just happened to be at a very untimely moment in the game.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
[quote="George K":2ihl1smv]Matt Holliday stinks. Hope he ends up in Kansas City or Seattle. There's no pressure there.

I second this.[/quote:2ihl1smv]

I disagree. Without Holliday, the Cardinals would not have been in the playoffs in the first place. They were barely over .500 when they made the trade, and after they got him they went on a tear. One miscue does not take away from all that he did for the team this year...

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
My wife had to leave the house earlier than she planned Saturday because the ******* Badgers were beating OSU in EVERY category they could except the score. I was getting so mad, that the explitives drove her away.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
hive17 said:
My wife had to leave the house earlier than she planned Saturday because the fracking Badgers were beating OSU in EVERY category they could except the score. I was getting so mad, that the explitives drove her away.

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

I couldn't believe it.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Sam Banks said:

That son of a bitch!

Anger management might help in the future

Members online

Latest posts