Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Going To The Show In Mt.Clemens, Michigan this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
The one at the Gibraltar Trade Center... going back for the first time in 4 months, oh it's nice to save up and bust some wax!!!

Just always ask for if anyone wanted to save shipping and swap at the show I am always up for that.

Or even just to make convo with those who know the show well... and go often I have some questions I need answered.

If you go often let me know and I will PM you.

Thanks.

Shep :ugeek:

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
always wanted to go, heard they have tons of tigers stuff there. live on the wrong side of the state though =(

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
jeremy said:
always wanted to go, heard they have tons of tigers stuff there. live on the wrong side of the state though =(

Indeed they do! and contrary to popular belief (Prices High for hometown team) I have always been able to find some deals, Like I got a Verlander Black Refractor RC Chrome Auto for $50 last one I went to.

Yeah theres nothing else like it, I just love the cardshow feel.... I am addicted and go as much as I can.

If you can ever make it to one go for it!!! I know they have one in Taylor too, which I have never been to.

We have some of the best guys for boxes here, below ebay and blowout!

Hope you make it to one someday, take it easy my friend.

Shep :ugeek:

Members online

Latest posts