Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What type of Secret Santa would you join?

What type of Secret Santa would you join?

• High End (1 item valued at $150 or above,1 item valued at $100 or above,1 item valued at $50 or abov

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Looking to gauge the minimum requirements here.

Also please be aware that when I settle upon a secret santa type a mandatory donation of a $10-$15 toy will be apart of it. I will go into details later.

The 1st selection is what I was going to do for my annual secret santa.

I am just gauging interest in the levels of the secret santa

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I proably won't sign up for any Secret Santa programs, but when you have alist of what people would like to get, please send it to me and I will try and send out things to fill any niches I can

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Are we talking book value or an average sell value? Sell value I would be in for the low end, book value I would be in for mid end.

Most definately down for this, last one was super!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Scottopotamus said:
I proably won't sign up for any Secret Santa programs, but when you have alist of what people would like to get, please send it to me and I will try and send out things to fill any niches I can
Same here

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Ok So if I ran 2 SS's..

1 Lower end, 1 higher end. Do you think we could get 10 people in each? I want at least 20 toy donations.

Members online

Latest posts