Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got my Stenier order in today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
If anyone wants to know I opened 3 separate accounts and ordered off 3 different computers. I got a confirmation email saying that it was approved and got tracking #s. Came today in 3 separate packages

I got all this for 40 dlvd...

Steve Smith 16x20 auto w/ coa (NY Giants)
Bob Feller 8x10 auto w/ coa
Brett Gardner auto baseball w/ coa

not bad at all...

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Pastretta said:
Nice pickups!!

:shock: How is everyone getting these so cheap? :shock:

Steiner had a code for $50 off your order that was supposed to be only for Yankee season ticket holders but it was posted all over the internet. They canceled a bunch of orders but obviously not all of them

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
My status is Approved on their site, but no tracking number and no email from them.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
I am waiting for my quad ball set.

I have lincecum auto psa ball. And i need cains, bonds and mays now :)

or maybe lincecum, cain, bumgarner/zito, sanchez

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
both my purchases (feller auto 8x10, hornung auto 8x10), have been charged to my cc and i have received tracking info from steiner :cool:

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Looks like I'm in the minority for NOT having received my order. I live in CT too and could've easily found a Yankees season ticket holder to comply.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I just recieved confirmation emails from UPS for my two orders....however, one shows that it was already delivered to somewhere in NJ. So, I'm not too sure what to make of that. Also, my CC has never been re-ran. So, we'll see what comes of it.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
rookieaddict said:
I just recieved confirmation emails from UPS for my two orders....however, one shows that it was already delivered to somewhere in NJ. So, I'm not too sure what to make of that. Also, my CC has never been re-ran. So, we'll see what comes of it.
That's how it shows at first, my order showed it was delivered in NJ as well.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
rookieaddict said:
can you give me a link to the tracking report. with ups thye can get weird

Members online

Latest posts