Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 players score their first career hat tricks in Pens win

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
last night the Penguins demoralized the Islanders 9-2. Petr Sykora and Pascal Dupuis both registered their first career hat tricks. Sykora had scored 2 goals in a game 38 times prior to last night and he finally did it thanks to a great pass from Sidney Crosby. Dupuis scored his hat trick late in the 3rd period on a 2-1 with the assist from Matt Cooke. it was one of the best games I have ever attended and it was the highest scoring game I have been to.

Sykora hat trick pic
121108sykora.jpg

Dupuis hat trick pic
121108.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
yes sir it was a great night and yes we are in the nose bleed section. my friend and I have a half season plan and we sit in the last row of section F29. I love sitting in our seats. we can see everything going on in the game and the real fans sit in section F in the Mellon. when the Pens move to the Consol Energy Center we will be in the nose bleeds as well.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
nosebleeds are usually the best places to watch games to get the full atmosphere...What's going on with your goalies..Fleury sitting a little more now?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Fleury was given the go ahead by his doctor at the beginning of this week and he said he needs to get back into game shape and get his timing back. he will most likely start next Thursday at Atlanta because after the game Saturday at Filthadelphia the Pens are off until Thursday.

Sabourin did a good job filling in for Fleury but I am very excited to have MAF back. I also think Jon Curry showed he can be the backup next season after Sabs leaves via free agency.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
What a blow out!!! Hey at least in hockey even in the nosebleeds you can see everything clear as day. ;)

I was too busy being a die hard Capitals fan, and watching (and rooting) for the FLYERS!!!! Down 5-1 in the 2nd and won 6-5 in the SO. THAT was a hockey game