Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~The Morning Thread~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning All! Had to break out my overcoat today, sad day... Working tonight, all day tomorrow, Saturday, and part of Sunday. Long weekend, capped off by a work meeting Sunday night.

Its gonna be all right, just have to make it one day at a time. Was going somewhere with this, but not sure.

Hope everyone is doing well, the chillens, and the So's and such!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Art, Dan, Dell, Richard, Adam and Mike :mrgreen: Just clocked in at work a few minutes ago and chugging through some coffee to wake myself up. Hows it going guys??

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
A_Pharis said:
[quote="Resident Piazza Fan":3qxzkbna]What ya got going this weekend Adam?

Art

My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon and putting a downpayment on our cake this weekend.
Oh, and we're going to the the Girard Butler movie that opens.[/quote:3qxzkbna]

Congrats Adam. That's gotta be quite the cake if you have to put a down payment on it, lol.

Morning Alex. You should try doing the coffee thing a bit earlier. Supposed to be awake "before" you get to work. :D

Art

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
metallicalex777 said:
Good Morning Gents!!! Art, Dan, Dell, Richard, Adam and Mike :mrgreen: Just clocked in at work a few minutes ago and chugging through some coffee to wake myself up. Hows it going guys??

...no run ins with the authorities today Alex?? :lol: ;) :evil:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Darren, Charlie and Scott!!!

darrend505 said:
Morning Alex, forget me again huh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darren Darren Darren...you know I forget the best...be lucky you have been forgotten with that in mind ::facepalm:: :lol: J/K...usually it shows the new posts when I click submit, but some of you guys and your posts sneak through before I can catch it :lol: Hows it going bud??

Adam - Well best of luck doing everything from home then :cool: Enjoy the planning and check writing...it is ALL totally worth it when the big day comes :mrgreen:

Art - I get ya about the early coffee...but then I wouldn't be able to sleep in before work :lol:

Charlie - Kinda rainy here too...father life keeping you alive these days??

Scott - :lol: ...not YET :cool: Still kinda shocked at all the "criminal" activity that went on :? :lol:

Mike - Happy last hour...and happy weekend :mrgreen:

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. I woke up about 30 minutes late and had to rush to get ready for work. It's going to be a wrinkled shirt kind of day. At least there are only 2 more days till the weekend and it's Red River Shootout weekend! :D

Members online

Latest posts