Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shoutout and thank you (magicpapa and muchuckwagon)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I don't know what to say honestly. First, I want to thank magicpapa for the green Crusade of Tony Clark that he graciously sent me this past year. Sure, it's not a high end card, but it is of my player and of course, it's a Crusade.

Second, I want to thank muchuckwagon for allowing me to submit a card for grading when BGS had their $5 special in October. I've never submitted cards for grading and so, I don't have the experience others do when telling what grade a card may possibly receive. All in all, I'm very happy I sent my card in, as it received an overall grade of 9.5 (not a TRUE gem mint, according to ThoseBackPages, but it's not a prospect so I don't care :p )

Anyhow, after further delay, here's the result of that grade:

crusadegraded.jpg

So once again, thank you magicpapa for the card and thank you muchuckwagon for allowing me to get in on the grading. As it stands, I now hold the highest grade Crusade of my player.

I am absolutely thankful for the board members here for their generosity; I don't think my collection would be anywhere today without them.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Congrats on the card and the grade but, the centering looks more off-center than the 9.5 would suggest. I think you got a break on that. Anyways, congrats.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
IndyMann said:
Congrats on the card and the grade but, the centering looks more off-center than the 9.5 would suggest. I think you got a break on that. Anyways, congrats.

Who knows what they were thinking, but I can't complain :)

Members online

Latest posts