Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Howdy gang...noob here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Well not a noob to some. Another former BMB'er (started there in '02). Went by the handle camcal8 there. Also on The Bench site.

See alot of familar names here...Mr Witmer, Jaypers and another of my former BMB buddies JeffN who I thought disappeared forever.

Anyhoo...hiya guys!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Welcome. I remember you from the BMB. Enjoy your stay.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Thing is i've been lurking here for a yr...heh

I must say it has the old BMB feel, before you know...they went psycho over there.

Even got banded for posting a pic of ARod getting a massage of all things :lol:

Jul 30, 2009
Welcome aboard.

Heres some rules:

1. Not allowed to make any mention or post anything related to Signs of the Future autos.

2. You are not allowed to say anything positve about sticker autos.

3. The Bowman Chrome checklist, no matter what, is never good.

4. You MUST read each and every of the 5000 posts with the subject "is this real?"

5. Razor is king, ah, used to be.

6. You must cherish and obey the MLB RC Logo.

7. Getting seen with Kevin Burge is like getting seen weighing packs at Walmart.

8. Getting a plethora of WBC cards in 2009 Bowman Chrome is as much fun as pulling your fifth Chaz Roe auto from 2008 BC.

9. Dont buy those stolen back doored gold refs with no serial numbers. Even if you collect that player.......ITS STOLEN DUDE

10. Bowman Chrome is STILL king.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
011873 said:
Welcome aboard.

Heres some rules:

1. Not allowed to make any mention or post anything related to Signs of the Future autos.

2. You are not allowed to say anything positve about sticker autos.

3. The Bowman Chrome checklist, no matter what, is never good.

4. You MUST read each and every of the 5000 posts with the subject "is this real?"

5. Razor is king, ah, used to be.

6. You must cherish and obey the MLB RC Logo.

7. Getting seen with Kevin Burge is like getting seen weighing packs at Walmart.

8. Getting a plethora of WBC cards in 2009 Bowman Chrome is as much fun as pulling your fifth Chaz Roe auto from 2008 BC.

9. Dont buy those stolen back doored gold refs with no serial numbers. Even if you collect that player.......ITS STOLEN DUDE

10. Bowman Chrome is STILL king.

:cool:

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Hey! Welcome back!

PeteD said:
Well not a noob to some. Another former BMB'er (started there in '02). Went by the handle camcal8 there. Also on The Bench site.

See alot of familar names here...Mr Wilmer, Jaypers and another of my former BMB buddies JeffN who I thought disappeared forever.

Anyhoo...hiya guys!

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Jeff N. said:
Hey! Welcome back!

PeteD said:

See alot of familar names here...Mr Wilmer, Jaypers and another of my former BMB buddies JeffN who I thought disappeared forever.

Anyhoo...hiya guys!

Jeff...nice to see you again bud :cool:

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Hey Pete
welcome to the board
I know I've purchased some Ripken stuff from you off ebay in years past.
AL

Latest posts