Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

brumbach,you need to be thanked!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I sent my son to take out some garbage and he comes back with a flatrate box and lays it on the table.I didn't even think about it,about 15 minutes goes by and i'm like what is that box?I'm not expecting anything.

I see the name and think ok what did he do?I open up the box and find it full of Albert Belle's!I was like a kid in the candy store.There were tons that i needed just 1 of and they had dupes of and really hard to find 90's inserts also.

Thanks again William for the thought and taking the time to send it to me.I don't know how to thank you.I will be scanning them over the next fe days to show people.

Roger

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
YouRock1.jpg

brumbach

Roger, I forgot to separate them out or make a note but pay attention to the 1990 Topps card because two of them are OPC, you'll have to look on the backs because the 1990 OPC still say Topps on the front but are bilingual on the back. In addition, there is a variation on the backs of the 1990 OPC with the wax versions having standard OPC cardboard and the factory sets having Topps-style appearance. There should be both versions in the lot.

Scans look great so far!

Members online

Latest posts