Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sell Kershaw now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Joe Torre just made Kershaw the next Ankel IMO. He was worst in that inning than Ankel was when he imploded.

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
Are you old enough to clearly remember exactly how bad Ankiel looked? If you are, then you know how ridiculous what you just said was.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
You really need to rewatch Ankiel's postseason performance.

mwashuc06 said:
Joe Torre just made Kershaw the next Ankel IMO. He was worst in that inning than Ankel was when he imploded.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
I never understood the hype of this kid actually. Someone wanted close to 300 for a blue ref auto 9.5.....seemed a bit high for a kid who just has 'potential'.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
EricInCT said:
I never understood the hype of this kid actually. Someone wanted close to 300 for a blue ref auto 9.5.....seemed a bit high for a kid who just has 'potential'.

Hmmm, I wonder if it was the 2.79 ERA in his first season in the majors, or the fact he's almost unhittable with 119 hits in 171 innings and that is for a 21 year old. When he refines his location, I'm thinking he'll be among the handful of pitchers we consider elite. On top of that, the two leading candidates for ROY are two years+ older than Kershaw.

Numbers can be your friend...

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
mwashuc06 said:

man, I HATE redemptions. Ive wanted to trade/sell all along but my SPA rookie jersey auto isnt even here yet. :evil:

Oct 16, 2008
MN
The OP must not understand the concept of "Buy High and Sell Low."

One bad performance won't mar Kershaw's career. He is a great pitcher still has a bright future ahead of him.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
phillyfan0417 said:
EricInCT said:

Hmmm, I wonder if it was the 2.79 ERA in his first season in the majors, or the fact he's almost unhittable with 119 hits in 171 innings and that is for a 21 year old. When he refines his location, I'm thinking he'll be among the handful of pitchers we consider elite. On top of that, the two leading candidates for ROY are two years+ older than Kershaw.

Numbers can be your friend...

Thanked!!!

It was one start/inning you all!!! Don't fret YO!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :ugeek:

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
mwashuc06 said:

Does this mean that Kershaw is going to be the next power hitting outfielder for the Dodgers? If so then great because we can use a replacement in left once Manny's contact ends. Thanks for the post!

Incline Investments

Aug 15, 2008
Cali
Someone please quote me on this right now.

Clayton Kershaw will be hands down the BEST pitcher in all of baseball within 2 years from today, October 16, 2009.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Incline Investments said:

Clayton Kershaw will be hands down the BEST pitcher in all of baseball within 2 years from today, October 16, 2009.
Bold, too bold.

Incline Investments

Aug 15, 2008
Cali
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Bold, too bold.

Lefty with his stuff and poise? All it is is a question of command, and I'm convinced he'll develop it.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:

Bold, too bold.

Not bold,.....just flat out incorrect.

Members online

Latest posts