Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yankees/Angels Game 1 Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I was debating on even going due to the rain, so instead of not going I just picked up some mohegan sun passes from my ticket rep. So be warned, buy a poncho before going this may be a long one.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
The only interesting thing about this series is if the Angles come to play or not. Eithor the Yankees win the series the hard way or an easy sweep.(I'm leaning towards a sweep..). I'm confident the Yanks win the series 100%.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
onehrk said:
Costly error there, 2-0.
Not considered an error, but that was dumb. They looked at each other like "Oops, was I supposed to catch that? Whatever dude..."

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
trademhigh said:
onehrk said:
Costly error there, 2-0.
Not considered an error, but that was dumb. They looked at each other like "Oops, was I supposed to catch that? Whatever dude..."
How stupid was that? No room for that at the major league level. Neither idiot called for it and assumed that the other had it, totally retarded. And this after Rivera threw the ball to no one in particular.

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
trademhigh said:
onehrk said:
Costly error there, 2-0.

Yeah I meant error in judgment. I should have known to be more specific when I'm talking on a baseball specific message board lol

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida
How long do you have to be on the bag when you have the ball in your glove???

It doesn't show that play in super slow-mo but McCarver knows he was safe!

Bonehead..

McCarver didn't make a big deal after seeing that Mathis didn't tag Arod out at the plate...

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
Re: Yankees/Angels Game 1 Thread - Now with PHOTOS

I have more but just didn't feel like doing any more

For national Anthem

angels1.jpg

CC in Motion

cctex.jpg

Damon

damon.jpg

Swisher