Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Bowman Chrome Draft Evan Longoria Auto Rainbow on eBay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
i consider it a rainbow, and then the master set is including the superfractor.. but $350,000??? Thats ridiculous.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
i43770 said:
Most likely he is trying to get some offers for an offline sale.

or unearth the super........

thats similar to what the guy with the almost complete bazooka set is doing

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
springfieldisotopes4 said:
i43770 said:
Most likely he is trying to get some offers for an offline sale.

or unearth the super........

thats similar to what the guy with the almost complete bazooka set is doing

While that may be his strategy, I doubt it will work. If the supers been pulled and whoever pulled it had any intention of selling it, we would have seen it by now.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
That guy is a liar as well- he claims he's the only guy known to have the Longoria rainbow, and i've told him that he shouldn't be so sure about that.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
brouthercard said:
That guy is a liar as well- he claims he's the only guy known to have the Longoria rainbow, and i've told him that he shouldn't be so sure about that.

Annnnnnd.... you know of someone else with the base-red? There are only five possible. I haven't seen another... have you?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
aaron41984 said:
brouthercard said:

Annnnnnd.... you know of someone else with the base-red? There are only five possible. I haven't seen another... have you?

Like you said, there are five possible........ :twisted:

elrr.jpg

Members online