Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Official Houston Texans vs. Cincinnati Bengals Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
The Texans will be taking on the Bengals in Cincinnati today. This is a should win game for the Bengals. Not trying to take anything away from the Texans, but this is definitely a game the Bengals can win.

What worries me the most is that the 2 other games that were should wins for the Bengals ended with a loss to Denver and a last second OT win against the Browns.

It would be nice to see the Bengals Offense put some points up on the board and ride a lead as opposed to another last second drive.

WHO DEY!

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
muskiesfan said:
The Texans will be taking on the Bengals in Cincinnati today. This is a should win game for the Bengals. Not trying to take anything away from the Texans, but this is definitely a game the Bengals can win.

What worries me the most is that the 2 other games that were should wins for the Bengals ended with a loss to Denver and a last second OT win against the Browns.

It would be nice to see the Bengals Offense put some points up on the board and ride a lead as opposed to another last second drive.

WHO DEY!

Nothing against the Bengals (& not because I'm a homer) but I went into the game thinking the Texans would take the "W". IMO the Texans have too much firepower on offense for the Bengals to handle & unless the Bengals start running more, managing the clock, & keeping the ball out of Schaub's hands, I don't think the Bengals will be able to hang with the Texans (I don't think the Bengals will be able to outshoot the Texans, so they definitely need to get thier ground game going)!

Now, I'll put my "Homer Hat" on... GO TEXANS!!!! :D

Edit: Sure enough, several minutes after I type this & post it Carson Palmer hits Chad Johnson for a 50 yard rec & then they score to tie it up! ::facepalm:: :lol:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Bengals up 17-14 at the Half.

Houston- Believe me, I like the Texans. Schaub, Slaton, Johnson, and Daniels are nothing to mess with. They have a very solid offense and I am definitely worried about this game.

I think the Bengals are a solid team though. Everyone wants to look at the recent history of the team as opposed to how they are now. Instead of finding ways to lose, they are finding ways to win. This is going to be another close one.

WHO DEY!

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Whats up with Benson? His stats have not changed in a while? Is he hurt or did we abandon the run

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
muskiesfan said:
Bengals up 17-14 at the Half.

Houston- Believe me, I like the Texans. Schaub, Slaton, Johnson, and Daniels are nothing to mess with. They have a very solid offense and I am definitely worried about this game.

I think the Bengals are a solid team though. Everyone wants to look at the recent history of the team as opposed to how they are now. Instead of finding ways to lose, they are finding ways to win. This is going to be another close one.

WHO DEY!

I think the Bengals are a very solid team & I'm not one to judge a team on past season's as that is just ignorant (every team in the NFL undergoes changes through the offseason & can turn it around within the short span of just a few months of offseason time, which I see & believe the Bengals have done)! However, I think the Bengals needed to go with a heavy dose of the run to take advantage of a pretty bad Texans run defense & to keep a highly potent & lethal offense off of the field...but they didn't do this & the rest is history!

Though I don't mind one bit! ;) :D

Members online

Latest posts