Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How long will it take for Titans management

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
To realize that Collins should be benched in favor of Vince Young the rest of the season?

We are getting blown out. There is virtually no hope for even a "decent" outcome to the season. Vince's contract year is 2010 (if I am thinking right). The team needs to find out:

1. Will Vince Young be our future at quarterback?
2. Do we need to draft a quarterback for the future?

What better time to test Young than NOW?

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
I think they have a bye week next. It will happen then. No point putting him in a hopeless situation. Let him start fresh at 0-0 after the bye. Leave Collins in to suffer this.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
I feel bad for Collins, he's not the problem. The receivers and defense are playing poorly.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
He's definitely part of the problem.

The receivers should get a good deal of the flak (especially today) but he isn't making the best throws either. And for those that talk about a quarterback "managing the game"....that isn't going well for him either.

Besides....they need to find out if Young or a drafted QB will be the "future".

To NYC - of course Young won't be the solution. But, they should be thinking about the future right now as this season is virtually a loss.

dfr52 said:
I feel bad for Collins, he's not the problem. The receivers and defense are playing poorly.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I think they pursue a QB in free agency for 2010. Since VY hasn't come in yet this season, I don't think they have confidence in him. I think they have dealt a big blow to his own confidence as well, and he doesn't seem to be the type to get over that quickly.

If he does get a chance, and does well, that could of course change.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
If the receivers were actually catching passes this game wouldn't be a disaster.lol Young needs to be further evaluated so let him play.

Latest posts