Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bears Falcons thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Come on Bears. The only time I would cheer for the Falcons is if it was regarding suicide.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
I am Tony Gonzalez university of California with the facial expersion i thought that was a bit funny :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Cutler and Hester need a big game together. I'm down 14, and he has Marshall left. I also have the Broncos D left tomorrow.

I'm shooting to win the trophy for league points leader too :cool:

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Cutler and Hester need a big game together. I'm down 14, and he has Marshall left. I also have the Broncos D left tomorrow.

Hester acting like a wanna be thug on the college intro

Da... U

then Olsen is all like

The U lol

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Daltonb1219 said:
Card Magnet said:

Hester acting like a wanna be thug on the college intro

Da... U

then Olsen is all like

The U lol
Thug U baby. Gotta love it.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Seriously have any of these player self-introductions ever made it through a roster without some tool box proclaiming his college as "the" or referencing their high school team? Just say your college name and quit posing for your posse twit.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
lumm0x said:
Seriously have any of these player self-introductions ever made it through a roster without some tool box proclaiming his college as "the" or referencing their high school team? Just say your college name and quit posing for your posse twit.

I know right

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Daltonb1219 said:
lumm0x said:

I know right
Oh you're just made because people would laugh their rears off if somebody from Iowa tried to say "The" with their college :lol:

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Throw it to hester in the end zone!

And forget you The university of Iowa! is what its all about! 7-0 ****!

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
Except Miami is actually nationally known simply as "The U". It's not just a cutesy thing people do. :cool:

Yeah but I can't recall anyone calling it "The U" until someone said it in the NFL lineup thing......I forget who I heard say it first, but then it was just about every past player saying it and it becoming a national thing.

Members online

Latest posts