Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MNF Thread:Broncos @ Chargers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Bad start already, seems a worker fell from the press box onto the loge level, was then revived and taken to the hospital. hella crazy, but today is the day the broncos lose. CAN'T WAIT!

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Card Magnet said:
I need the Chargers to score 0, and the Broncos can do whatever as long as it's not involving Brandon Marshall.

If they put Cromartie on Marshall, he'll probably have 200 yards by halftime. Well, if Cro continues with his current style of play.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
I need Nate Keading to hit 2-3 field goals an about 3 extra points and with out having gates get anything.

Figures crossed

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
sffanmike25 said:
Card Magnet said:
I need the Chargers to score 0, and the Broncos can do whatever as long as it's not involving Brandon Marshall.

If they put Cromartie on Marshall, he'll probably have 200 yards by halftime. Well, if Cro continues with his current style of play.
My guess is Cro is on a short leash now, and if he gets burned a couple times i doubt they will hesitate to put Cason in. By the way i think Jammer will probably be on Marshall.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Seiya said:
sffanmike25 said:
Card Magnet said:

My guess is Cro is on a short leash now, and if he gets burned a couple times i doubt they will hesitate to put Cason in. By the way i think Jammer will probably be on Marshall.

Cromartie is probably feeling the heat now, seeing how Clinton Hart got released. Those two loved to yell at each other about blown assignments. :lol:

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
sffanmike25 said:
Seiya said:
sffanmike25 said:
Card Magnet said:

Cromartie is probably feeling the heat now, seeing how Clinton Hart got released. Those two loved to yell at each other about blown assignments. :lol:
They loved playing the blame game, but now its rookie Kevin Ellison (USC) and Gregory replacing Hart, so he still has people to yell at.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I need Eric Weddle to score 10 points and Eddie Royal to get swine flu in the first 10 seconds

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bouwob said:
I need Eric Weddle to score 10 points and Eddie Royal to get swine flu in the first 10 seconds
::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Is Chris Chambers not playing, not with the Chargers, or just that far on the depth chart that I haven't hear his name or seen him?

I haven't been looking hard, so maybe I just missed him.