Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ot- I am watching the funniest movie ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Who here has seen stepbrothers? Dumb as heck, but I've never laughed this hard before!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
If you're watching "Stepbrothers", you're clearly not watching the funniest movie ever.

That being said, it was entertaining.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I will agree that it might (I said might) be the funniest Will Farrell movie ever, and it was easily the funniest movie of last year.

My wife works for Enterprise Rent-A-Car. We saw the movie in the theater. needless to say, the part at the end had us almost pee'ing our pants.

it's now one of her favorite movies ever.

rctdw

Sep 2, 2008
I just watched it the other day. I did like it but definitly not one of my favorite will ferrell movies.
I think talladaga nights is way better.

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
Is it really vulgar like Semipro or just good, clean (mostly) stupid humor like Talledega? I liked Talledega, was disappointed with Semipro.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Just saw it for the first time last night, semi-buzzed. Was pretty funny, some great lines.

zan

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Best Ferrell Movies:

Step Brothers
Anchorman
Old School

Semi-Pro & Talladega nights were a bit of a letdown. Blades of Glory was also pretty funny.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
J.O. said:
Who here has seen stepbrothers? Dumb as heck, but I've never laughed this hard before!

From my curly chest hair down to my ball fro....& then she grabs my wiener (shut tha frag up) :lol:

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
By the way, that was a line from the movie... I loved that movie (I'm getting it for Christmas)... The friggin Catalina Wine Mixer :D

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I wouldn't even go as far as to say it was entertaining. I understand it was all improv but it didn't make me laugh. I laughed out loud once and that was when he had the night vision goggles on and said "Holy Santa Claus ****"

Actually, now that I remember, I laughed more at the alternate lines they didn't use in the movie in the extras on the DVD...

Will Ferrell hasn't made a good comedy since Anchorman. (I haven't seen Semi-Pro yet but I haven't heard good things).

200lbhockeyplayer said:
If you're watching "Stepbrothers", you're clearly not watching the funniest movie ever.

That being said, it was entertaining.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I thought Anchorman was horrible the first time I watched it. Now I love it. Elf was funny as crap.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
wolfmanalfredo said:
Best Ferrell Movies:

Step Brothers
Anchorman
Old School

Semi-Pro & Talladega nights were a bit of a letdown. Blades of Glory was also pretty funny.
Agree very much though I have not seen stepbrothers yet, I want to see it soon

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
HoustonTeams4Me said:
By the way, that was a line from the movie... I loved that movie (I'm getting it for Christmas)... The friggin Catalina Wine Mixer :D

POW,POW,POW
im sorry are you saying meow,why..why are you screaming that

classic

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Got to admit, if you want to see Will Ferrell like you've never seen him, watch Stranger Than Fiction. It is so unlike his over the top stuff, but you can still see him playing this character. Not a big laughs movie by any means, but my wife and I really enjoyed it.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
He better not look at me wrong, or I'll drop that mother ******... lol I love that line I haven't seen a funnier movie of his since old school awsome movie.!

G

BOATS AND HOES!!!!!!!

Rob Riggle is freaking hilarious in this movie what little he's in. POW! And at the Catalina WIne Mixer when he's saying he wants to mess up Ferrells face. Great man.

I watched this last night for the second time, and I laughed my ass off. It's a hilarious movie. Those two are great together.

I love when Dale runs back into the bedroom after the bunk bed crashing and asking the parents why they let them do that.

I could go on about things I love, but I don't want to be typing all day.

CHEWBACHA MASKS!!! It's okay that mine's not movie quality!

But he sure can rock the **** out of that sailor hat!

Members online

Latest posts