Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

no mo bing??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
peeps, are you guys able to use your bing 8% right now?

im getting that message stating that i've exceeded my limit

dave

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I used it maybe 4 hours ago. Only the second time in the last month I've used it though.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
I believe there's also a max number of times you can use it, regardless of amount. I believe it's 20 times. Hopefully this will reset back to 0 after some time. *fingers crossed*

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
mrniceguy1126 said:
I believe there's also a max number of times you can use it, regardless of amount. I believe it's 20 times. Hopefully this will reset back to 0 after some time. *fingers crossed*

I think it's a max amount in $$$ of rebates. Not sure though.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Codasco07 said:
mrniceguy1126 said:

I think it's a max amount in $$$ of rebates. Not sure though.
I think there's a max amount and a max amount of $$, and it is whichever comes first.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
I would have thought that the link would still be there, but you'd never get the cashback posted. That way Microsoft gets their click through revenue without paying anything. Try resetting or using a different browser.

Members online