Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Last weeks pickups(box breaks/card show/blowout gift) scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I'll start with the blowout cards free gift. Today I received 2 packs 2007 score football and 1 pack 2006 score football. I don't collect much football, but I'd say the best pulls were: Marshawn Lynch rc and Matt Leinart rc (not really worth scanning)

Also, went to my first card show in 18 years last weekend. Only single I picked up was this:
Wallace.jpg

I'm not a prospector, but I remember hearing he was good and since it only cost $5, I figured why not.

While at the card show I did bust 6 packs of 08 Donruss EEE. The only 2 notable pulls were:
Grossman.jpg

Brummett.jpg

I also busted a couple boxes of 08 BDP. Scans of some of my best pulls are here:
Odorizzi.jpg

Porcello.jpg

Montero.jpg

fmartorange.jpg

Ike.jpg

Posey.jpg

I also got a lot of 1st year chromes and some 1st year refractors, but again I'm not a prospector and I don't know much aside from the big names. If you'd like to see what else I pulled from my 2 boxes, it can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17121

thanks for looking....let me know what you think.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Thanks guys!... first orange refractor I've ever pulled or even seen in person :shock:

Members online

Latest posts