Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The state of the Baseball Box Breaks forum makes me sick.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
And quite literally too. I fully blame this forum for me contracting whatever flu I might have. While I recover I keep checking this forum out, looking forward to viewing new breaks, but what do I see? The same handful of boxes being broken. But not only that, but barely any breaks. C'mon...I know we're on hard times, both economicly and as a hobby but still this is just plain awful.

So tomorrow I will go out and check out my usual spots looking for things to break. Now, I'm not gonna force it. Might come back with just a blaster, or could come back and do one of those 4 hour long breaks :lol:

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
I usually break and post what good stuff I get but i've been in a two month slump since the Ike Davis 1/1 pull. Haven't pulled anything worthwhile at all. Also going on a collecting freeze for a while due to me going back to school for a new degree and career. I may get a box or two of BCDP though.

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
The rest of this year I will be breaking a bunch of different products like 09 TTT, some more Absolute, and hopefully some older stuff like Classics, Diamond Kings and whatever else I can find. So keep on the lookout for those. Thanks -Chris

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Absolutely nothing is being ripped right now. Not sure if it is the economy or if people are just saving money for new products or if the singles market is too low to even make any profit. I haven't seen any 08 EEE and 08 BCDP ripped in a long time

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Well fellas, I did kinda force it. Dropped $150 on stuff.

I'l do a live break after I eat lunch and shower (still having like...fever shakes n such)

Members online

Latest posts