Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Few cards I wanted to share + shoutout!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
I was saying on the Football Thread that my Football portion of my Photobucket page is 99% complete and I am very happy with the way it turned out. Wish I had done that to my Griffey Collection when I had it, made it look better! Oh well, live and learn!
I have a shout out to stlalways94 who has sold me most of the cards I'm showing here today. He has sent me 2 different packages and both times have been well packaged and good condition cards. SO, thank you for making it easy for me!
ALSO, I can not remember his screen name, but Billy Stair, he just sent me a BUNCH of Sonics cards, old and new, including 3 Fred Brown cards which I had been wanting some of his for a while! Thank you for helping me there!
Here is what I would like to share:
2001UpperDeck295.jpg

2001 Upper Deck Rookie Card Albert Pujols
2001Topps726.jpg

2001 Topps Ichiro Rookie Card
2001UpperDeck271.jpg

2 of these: 2001 Upper Deck Ichiro Rookie Card
2000ToppsTradedCabrera.jpg

2000 Topps Traded Miguel Cabrera PSA Graded Mint 9
2005JustHernandez.jpg

2005 Just Minors Felix Hernandez Beckett Insert #1
2006UpperDeckSpecialFXGreen.jpg

2006 Upper Deck Special F/X Green Parallel Felix Hernandez #'d 25/99

Nothing terribly high-end, but some more cards I happily add to my collection! Thanks for looking! ALSO, and comments/suggestions on my Photobucket site are a warm welcome!
Eric

Latest posts