Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Muskiesfan's Mailday and Collection Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Not that anyone cares :lol:, but I thought I would start my own mailday thread. If nothing else, I am hoping that it will get me motivated to get caught up on scanning my football cards. I thought I would start off with a sort of introduction post first.

I collect Bengals and Colts. I am originally from Cincinnati and have been a Bengals fan my entire life. The Colts have always been my second favorite team. My wife and I are going to be moving to Indianapolis soon, so it will be nice to go to some Colts games and make the short trip to Cincinnati to see some Bengals games again.

I collect Bengals and Colts. I collect any and all Bengals, but I have a player collection of Rey Maualuga. My preference for Bengals cards are Anthony Munoz, Rey Maualuga, Carson Palmer, Andre Caldwell, and Chase Coffman, but like I said, I collect all Bengals. Same for the Colts. I would like to focus on Donald Brown, but anything Colts is good.

If you want to check out my (small) Rey Maualuga collection, just click his card in my sig.

Other than that, I have some Brian Cushing and Connor Barwin (went to UC) cards that are for my personal collection. Everything I post in this thread is PC unless I note it as available. I get most of my cards through the football box breaks with Nate so far. I do buy some Bengals cards, but most of the rest of my cards are from the breaks.

Sorry for the long intro, I know it was boring to you. :lol: The next post will have some cards though.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Alright everyone, here are a few cards to start it off.

I just picked these up for my Maualuga collection.

2009 Press Pass All Americans Reflector 230/500
2009PressPassAAReflectors87.jpg

2009 Score Inscriptions Scorecard 41/50
2009ScoreInscriptionsSC389Gold.jpg

These next ones are from the most recent football breaks by Nate. I have several other cards to scan from that break still, but here’s a couple to get it started.

2007 Ultimate Carson Palmer Game Patch 95/99
2007UltimateGamePatchUGP-PA.jpg

2009 SPX Super Scripts Brian Cushing/Aaron Curry/Clay Matthews 18/25
2009SPXSuperScriptsT-RLB.jpg

2009 Absolute Donald Brown College Materials Auto 07/10
2009Absolute7PatchAuto.jpg

Thanks for looking. Comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Hopefully I’ll be able to add some more today or tomorrow.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Was worried you were just going to make the thread and leave it without some scans. :lol:

The patch on the Donald Brown is ridiculous. Nice pickups!

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Nice stuff - I'll gladly set aside all Bengals and non-Dallas Clark/Bob Sanders Colts cards for you!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
sffanmike- Thank you. Well, I thought I would start off with the info. I figure it can't hurt. Maybe it will help me pick up some stuff. :lol:

Slette- Thank you. Very much appreciated.

Daltonb- Thank you.

Landon- Do you have a scan? What are you looking for on it?

More scans to come soon.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Here are a couple of more recent pick ups that I'll post.

2009 Absolute Carson Palmer TOTT Dual 47/50
2009AbsoluteTOTT50Dual.jpg

2009 Threads Chase Coffman Letter Auto "F" 248/385
2009ThreadsRookieClass210-3.jpg

I would really like to put together they Rey Maualuga and Chase Coffman letter sets from Topps and Threads as well as the Quan Cosby set from Topps. So if you have any of the letters and are willing to deal them, please let me know. Thanks.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thank you for all the comments guys. It is very much appreciated. Here is my latest pick up. Got it in yesterday.

2008 Absolute Rookie Premiere Materials Spectrum Andre Caldwell 03/10
2008AbsoluteRPM272JumboSpectrum.jpg

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Thank you for all the words guys. It's very much appreciated. I am working on trying to get more scans tramers. :D

Landon-I'll get back you on that.

Dalton- I didn't mean to delete the scans. I rearranged my bucket and didn't think about it. ::facepalm:: They're back up now.

The next couple of cards were sent to me by a good friend on mine here on the boards, MojoDan. The Boomer is an in-person auto.

2001 Fleer Authority Corey Dillon
2001FleerAuthorityAutoCD.jpg

1991 Pro Line Portraits Boomer Esiason IP auto
1991ProLinePortraitsAuto250.jpg

Members online