Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 UD Masterpieces 16 box Hobby case break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
Well, I didn't need to win another one. But I did. It's my favorite product, and I couldn't stand to see a case go for less than $450. So, I bid $450 and won it for $437 including shipping. This is my 6th case (small, but hopeful sigh). It came today and I will begin, one box at a time breaking and scanning. Yes, this will take some time, feel free to come and go as you like.

I should get one jersey per box, one auto per box, one numbered parallel, and one red parallel per box. I should, although it didn't happen in two of my cases, get a patch or patch auto numbered to 25 as one of my jerseys. I should also get an additional hit with a Yankee Stadium Legacy Jersey card.

BOX 1 coming up...

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
gt2590 said:
Good luck! What a great looking set!

Thank you!

BOX 1:
img824.jpg

Crawford #ed 26/50

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
man you got a nice deal on that case, good luck man!

also, every time I opened up a hobby box of this stuff, the one #'d parallel i got was the brown #'d/100 - Pedro Martinez, Lance Berkman, Warren Spahn, and someone else I can't remember off the top of my head. Nice to see the different colors...

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
markakis8 said:
man you got a nice deal on that case, good luck man!

also, every time I opened up a hobby box of this stuff, the one #'d parallel i got was the brown #'d/100 - Pedro Martinez, Lance Berkman, Warren Spahn, and someone else I can't remember off the top of my head. Nice to see the different colors...

Hey thanks! I have done well with the color borders. I have yet to pull one numbered to 5 or 1 in almost 100 boxes now, but maybe I'll get lucky! We'll see...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
The difft borders are why I bought so many packs of this stuff...the best part in my opinion... :D

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
LUCKY BOX 7:
img830.jpg

:D
Ryne Sandberg is #ed 52/125

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I cant tell you how much I like that Gwynn. I'm sure thats a keeper though...

...also very nice Sandburg

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
Back to average BOX 8:

img831.jpg

Eddie Murray is #ed 122/125
The Bill Hall is one of 22,732 that they put in this product. I usually pull 2 of him per case, look for more to come! Also, I can about guarantee a Kelly Johnson Auto is looming in the wings.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts