Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekday Pickup Thread (10/19 - 10/23)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
2000 SP Authentic Buybacks #110 Paul O'Neill 1996 #ed/70

Cost me about $20 after Bing/eBay incentives, pretty happy with the price. These are harder to find than the print runs would show. My second one from the five card buyback set.

!BdEl58Q!2k~$%28KGrHqYH-CoEqvE,hnNHBK3Pii4tjg~~_12.jpg

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
One of the only Beltran 1995 error rookie autos in existence..pretty happy for 35.00 big thanks to board member itsinthegrade

beltranrookieautocopy.jpg
No offense to anyone else but probably gonna be my favorite pick up this week. Nice card and congrats Alex.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
birdsfan85 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
One of the only Beltran 1995 error rookie autos in existence..pretty happy for 35.00 big thanks to board member itsinthegrade

No offense to anyone else but probably gonna be my favorite pick up this week. Nice card and congrats Alex.

offense taken

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
miguelcabrera said:
birdsfan85 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:

offense taken

haha

Thanks man Im VERY excited about this pickup.He refuses to sign these cards due to topps putting the wrong picture...ands its an early sig.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
thenumberonemetfan said:

One word...sick!

By the way your Beltran Gold Ref came in the other day. Shoot me your address and I will send it on its way.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
I am short a refractor and superfractor for the rainbow...I think I will just settle for the refractor.

24/25
ScreenShot043.jpg

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Man, Eric, your 500 homer vintage card collection is growing at lightning speed.
I always like seeing which cards you get next.

Here's my latest buy for $5.15 on eBay.

It's an old-school DVD containing two flims about baseball card and memorabilia collecting.
The first is a film from around 1991 about the late Barry Halper's famous memorabilia collection, and has interviews with Mickey Mantle, Don Mattingly, Billy Martin and other Yankees.
Halper was part-owner of the Yankees.

The second film is about the skyrocketing baseball card industry, circa 1991.
Most of the video is from card shows, and has interviews with Mr. Mint and other bigwig dealers and collectors.
I loved watching it years ago and it brings back great memories of when I was collecting in the late '80s and early '90s.
Good times.

61ePasWQKiL._SS500_.jpg

Latest posts