Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have an 06 Bowman Originals buyback checklist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Beckett use to have one, but I could find it on the new site. If you have one or a link to one, that would be great.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Of course, the guy i'm looking for (Morneau) has somehow been removed from the checklist.

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
I'm not sure Morneau was part of the Originals checklist. I don't remember seeing his cards coming out of Originals, only Sterling.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Sean_C said:
I'm not sure Morneau was part of the Originals checklist. I don't remember seeing his cards coming out of Originals, only Sterling.

Yeah, he was in both and he used to be on the Bowman Originals checklist till Beckett downgraded their site. Has two cards in Sterling and had a few more in Originals, including his RC numbered to 2.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
According to the 2009 SCD Annual, Morneau is not listed in 2006 Bowman Originals buybacks. (Kubel and Liriano have a few variations) They don't list other buybacks from other sets other than 2005 Sterling, and that is a small list. Seems like they are missing a lot of stuff there, too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts