Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

9 cases in to a 10 case break of Razor and I hit this!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
cc88fe9e-1.jpg

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
That should bring you a couple hundred bucks
Sad. A first autograph of a top prospect numbered to 5 should bring more than that...but it's not licensed. That's why I didn't break any razor...it took him 9 cases to hit a big card that ends up only being the value of a few boxes.
Regardless, nice pull, and as much as I dislike the design, the blacks, especially that one, look real nice.

soxrchamps07

Aug 7, 2008
KandKCards said:
wolfmanalfredo said:
That should bring you a couple hundred bucks
Sad. A first autograph of a top prospect numbered to 5 should bring more than that...but it's not licensed. That's why I didn't break any razor...it took him 9 cases to hit a big card that ends up only being the value of a few boxes.
Regardless, nice pull, and as much as I dislike the design, the blacks, especially that one, look real nice.

it hurts that most of these guys allready have usa autos.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I think it will be more than a couple hundred. Sweet looking card. Those silver autographed cards are one of the best looking parallels this year.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
If there was a silver auto to hit, you hit it! I'd much rather have a first year Hosmer over a second year Wieters (but that's just my opinion)...GOOD pull :D

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
All In Cards said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="All In Cards":33b7po02]very nice, will help pay for 1 case.

Just one? isnt that one of the top 2 or 3 cards you could possible pull?

come on, you know what I meant. It will help pay for all the 10 of them.[/quote:33b7po02]

i knew what yo umeant, but if im correct, this pull is equivalent to pulling a Superefractor of Wilmer Flores
(and yes, i realize that the Hosmer is 1/5, but there is no 1/1)

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
HoustonTeams4Me said:
If there was a silver auto to hit, you hit it! I'd much rather have a first year Hosmer over a second year Wieters (but that's just my opinion)...GOOD pull :D

You mean third right? :cool:

Nice HitS Jim Geesh!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
All In Cards said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="All In Cards":2m0qnorf]very nice, will help pay for 1 case.

Just one? isnt that one of the top 2 or 3 cards you could possible pull?

come on, you know what I meant. It will help pay for all the 10 of them.

i knew what yo umeant, but if im correct, this pull is equivalent to pulling a Superefractor of Wilmer Flores
(and yes, i realize that the Hosmer is 1/5, but there is no 1/1)[/quote:2m0qnorf]

Not likely.

Didnt they make 2 versions of a /5 card? Ive seen a blue version as well.... so its /10 so not quite the same as a superfractor 1/1.... its 2 Red Refractors basically.

Latest posts