Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just Made a Great Buy on a Pedroia 04 Sp Auto Look

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I am not sure now is a good time to sell since the Red Sox are out of the playoffs. Wait until next june when he starts swinging a hot bat. He usually starts off slwo the first two months of the season

You could also list it with one of your 5 EBAY free listings at a price you would like to mvoe it at, and maybe you will get your asking price

J_Hamilton_32 said:
Huffamaniac said:
that is a very nice buy

thanks I'm debating if I hold onto or try to sell it, because I can defenitely make some money on it.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
sweet card and even sweeter price.

I would definitely wait until either spring training when people start buying cards a little more or June like Huffamaniac said.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
J_Hamilton_32 said:
carlitoson said:
Nice bargain. Congrats!
yea I'm surprised I got it that cheap,
this was going like 100 all day last year.
Is it really a surprise Pedroia's RC was more expensive last season?
Pedroia was having an MVP year, coming off a Rookie of the Year, and the Red Sox were in first place.
This year, Pedroia was not spectacular, so of course his cards are lower.
Not necessarily a steal. (Insert Debbie Downer sound).

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
J_Hamilton_32 said:
wow I just did a completed items search and one sold today for 100 ungraded

http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-04-SP-Prospect ... 335683e758

Mine is graded, I can easily get $125 for this.

Since yours is graded a "9" and these cards are pretty easy grades, I would say you can get around $90 maybe less.

Raw cards tend to sell better than BGS 9's in most cases due to the fact that buyers are hoping to get a 9.5 if they grade it.

Members online

Latest posts