Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New PSA SCAM-BEWARE of ebay seller tammyelder69!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
MaineMule said:
Thanks for the heads up.....this is very sad to read about but certainly not surprising......

What is surprising is, is that it seems the quality of these fakes is so good, that some collectors are not even realizing they bought a fake when the card is in hand. The guy with the fake Wilt has owned the card for almost a month and had no idea it was fake untill someone notified him.

You can see though that the Wilt RC is small, doesn't even fit up in the psa holder correctly

16bes8i.jpg

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
G $MONEY$ said:
MaineMule said:
Thanks for the heads up.....this is very sad to read about but certainly not surprising......

What is surprising is, is that it seems the quality of these fakes is so good, that some collectors are not even realizing they bought a fake when the card is in hand. The guy with the fake Wilt has owned the card for almost a month and had no idea it was fake untill someone notified him.

You can see though that the Wilt RC is small, doesn't even fit up in the psa holder correctly

16bes8i.jpg

...and the right edge of the holder looks "whiter" and more speckled than one would expect from a non-tampered PSA holder.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
MaineMule said:
...and the right edge of the holder looks "whiter" and more speckled than one would expect from a non-tampered PSA holder.

yes, definitely. For those who dont know, thats a tell tale sign of PSA slab tampering. Look for the "frosty" coloring around the edges of the holder.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Here is the FAKE Clemente RC. Again u can see the frosty edges on the psa holder. Also the actual image of the card looks "digital". Also after reviewing a genuine Clemente, you can see the coloring is very off.

i5vzhw.jpg

Members online

Latest posts