Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Hey Dan, I'm just getting ready to go to bed. Unemplyment sucks, but a seasonal night shift job is better then sitting arounf waiting for majoc to happen.

anyways, enought about my life!......How've you been?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
wolfmanalfredo said:
Hey Dan, I'm just getting ready to go to bed. Unemplyment sucks, but a seasonal night shift job is better then sitting arounf waiting for majoc to happen.

anyways, enought about my life!......How've you been?

decent bud. Any new pick ups lately?

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. It's going to be a stormy day here in Houston. Hopefully we'll be slow at work and I can study for my procedures test.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
good morning guys! In the process of getting my girls ready for school then heading out to do some freshwater fishing for a few hours since indian summer has hit the northeast.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys
I'm off to work. Ok case arrived any one what some.
2008 Masterpiece @ 40 a box DLVD. Just pm ME

Barry yours are on the way today. Hope you pull something good.

Richard

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Oy! :grouphug:

Going to try to order the MT case this afternoon if the cash from my bank account ever clears to my paypal account.

Raining here all day and tomorrow it looks like. :?

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning All! Won't be in here much today til tonight I think. Long day on campus and I have to finish prepping for class at 3 and a meeting with my thesis advisor at 1.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Guys!!! Dan, Josh, Darren, Trevor, Chris, Russ, KC, Richard, wolfmanalfredo, abncollectsautos, and 1st4040 :mrgreen:

Just got to work...ready to live the dream :cool:

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
LaneyB said:
Hola guys. Anyone having issues with the USPS lately?

No issues hear...my WBC patch redemption still does not show a shipping ETA even though it has been in shipped status for over 2 weeks, but that is a Topps issue. Seriously though...whats up on your end Laney??

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

Looks like it's going to be a crappy rainy day here.
But that's OK, because I have a 3 day weekend after today :D

You lucky son of a bit...J/K man. Have a great 3 days off...how did your birthday go yesterday??

Members online