Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any1 know the spellings of 2007 SP By The Letter baseball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

datboytaz

Sep 3, 2009
I have been on the hunt for 2 years now as to what it is they are spelling for Dontrelle Willis in 2007 SP Auth By The Letter. I have in my own possession from that year the letters of 'a' 'd' m' 'n' 'r' so based on that I'm guessing the are trying to spell out florida marlins. Am I wrong if anyone knows?

But this is where it gets tricky. That spelling is only for the gold ink auto card # 32b serial #d/20. But there is a 32a which is #d/25 & silver ink auto, but haven't seen enough of them to figure out what it spells. Then there's plain ole #32 which is full name redemption #d/3, which I know I'll never see.

But does anyone have any idea what they are trying to spell for sure? Beckett has on here the spellings for 08 & 09 but not earlier, which kinda stinks. & of course UD is now help. Have emailed numerous times with no replies. Calling is even worse

Also, I've been looking at the Hanley Ramirez 07 Letters & think it spells rookie or something like that. Anyone know? Thanks for your time & hopefully reading all this, it's greatly appreciated.

Have a good one

Members online

Latest posts