Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

More 2009 National Tresures Preview Kudos Panini

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Looking awesome!

2009NTpicture3.jpg

2009NTpicture4.jpg

2009NTpicture1.jpg

2009NTpicture5.jpg

2009NTpicture2.jpg

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Totally agree Gents. Some will complain about one bubble in Mcgees"Go" from inscription Go Cowboys but that is nit picking. Like nobody would take it if it was Harvin or others lol. This dwarfs last years UD exquiste in design IMo as well as last years Sp authentic let alone last treasures.
UD better bring it for last years EXQ flop was horrible

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Now this set looks good. Panini did something right :D

There's even a spot for the autos to stand out. Just a little bit of a shame that the ink is bleeding again on the McGee. Panini needs to try a different marker. The way the ink is blotching and not sticking to the card, it could rub off on the other cards in the pack :lol:

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
wheeler281 said:

Though I like these NT cards, I could not agree with you less on that point. Exquisite was awesome this past year. The only downside was the fact that their gold pen autos smudged like a ****.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
Gorgeous design w/ good auto space. A+ so far. Will they have a card database with scans of the cards and numbering?

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Groat said:
wheeler281 said:

Though I like these NT cards, I could not agree with you less on that point. Exquisite was awesome this past year. The only downside was the fact that their gold pen autos smudged like a ****.

Last years exquisite sucked IMO lol. I have said before. Manucaturers can't go wrong. One year 50% will be happy the other year the other 50% will. I hated last years exquisite and thought 07's was even worse.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Sweet looking stuff!

I cant wait to see it come out an some idiot post a thread and ask "is this patch real" :lol:

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Daltonb1219 said:
Sweet looking stuff!

I cant wait to see it come out an some idiot post a thread and ask "is this patch real" :lol:

Eh, I'd say it's still a valid question. I'd imagine that now that it's known there are crazy patches in the product, it would be easier for fakes to pass under the radar.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Groat said:
Daltonb1219 said:
Sweet looking stuff!

Eh, I'd say it's still a valid question. I'd imagine that now that it's known there are crazy patches in the product, it would be easier for fakes to pass under the radar.
Very true. Unless the ones with great patches indicate that they're team logo, number, etc, then it will be easier to fake and pass off as real.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Another thing id like to know is how many jerseys do these guys wear in the rookie thing. They have a ton of logos this year

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Daltonb1219 said:
Another thing id like to know is how many jerseys do these guys wear in the rookie thing. They have a ton of logos this year

I'd venture to guess that the number has been steadily increasing over the years. You're right about the logos though; 6 each rookie alone in Absolute. Certified seems to still only have 1/1 logos. I'm sure Limited and Treasures will have at least one each.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Daltonb1219 said:
They wear quite a few I think. I've heard people say they have a contest with the other rookies to see who can change in and out of the most jerseys. Quite funny, but I think I'd sometiems believe it :lol:

joeyV

May 20, 2009
New Orleans
Card Magnet said:
Daltonb1219 said:
They wear quite a few I think. I've heard people say they have a contest with the other rookies to see who can change in and out of the most jerseys. Quite funny, but I think I'd sometiems believe it :lol:

This is one of the reason I lost a lot of interest in the hobby. They are producing so much stuff now anything holding value other than true rookies will be a challenge.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
wheeler281 said:
Groat said:
wheeler281 said:

Last years exquisite sucked IMO lol. I have said before. Manucaturers can't go wrong. One year 50% will be happy the other year the other 50% will. I hated last years exquisite and thought 07's was even worse.

Last years exquisite sucked? What planet do you live on?

Give me a break. These cards look good, dont get me wrong, but holy hell, Exquisite blows these to ****.

Groat said:
Daltonb1219 said:

I'd venture to guess that the number has been steadily increasing over the years. You're right about the logos though; 6 each rookie alone in Absolute. Certified seems to still only have 1/1 logos. I'm sure Limited and Treasures will have at least one each.

There were at least 10 total jerseys of each home and away. At least from the signing schedule someone "forwarded" me. It was the most of all three companies.

Latest posts