Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is your card budget per month?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FLOUR

Jan 20, 2009
I can only spend about $50 per month. It makes me wonder how people can plop down $200 for some parallel card from the 90s.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
FLOUR said:
I can only spend about $50 per month. It makes me wonder how people can plop down $200 for some parallel card from the 90s.

its pretty simple honestly...some people have more money than others, also some people have money but limit their spendings. To each their own.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
FLOUR said:

I mean if a person makes a 6 figure salary and doesn't have a family yet its really not surprising that some people can spend so much $

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
It used to be at least $100 a month. Sometimes $200.
But the last few months, it's been about $20/month because I'm trying to save money for more important things, like food.
Sometimes it's just good to enjoy what you have. I like just going through my old sets and reading the backs of cards.
Good times.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Austin said:
Sometimes it's just good to enjoy what you have.

Good times.

Well said Austin! The best thing about having a collection is just looking at those beauties.

I sometimes go months without adding an item to me collection. Doesn't bother me a bit,