Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hardly no Razor breaks??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I see a few cases being busted.... but I have checked the box boards and see hardly any razor breaks. Will next week be the week more breaks happen?

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
I ended up busting a box + 4 packs yesterday, just didn't post it. You're right though, for all the build up around here, breaks seem sparse.

Weatherwarrior

Aug 7, 2008
NE Georgia
ThoseBackPages said:
moxacaine said:
i got my 3 boxes in today. it was not anything special so i didnt post it. nice cards though.

Is this happening a lot with this product?

my case had alot of exclusive hits and several cards that will provide a decent ROI

as far as the nothing special thing I busted a case of draft at wor last night and my best pull was a vitters Aflac the other auto's were base autos and i could probably get back a fifth of what the case cost. so busting case is a crap shoot either way.

I just think it depended on your distributor as to when they shipped.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
moxacaine said:
ThoseBackPages said:
moxacaine said:
i got my 3 boxes in today. it was not anything special so i didnt post it. nice cards though.

Is this happening a lot with this product?

I pulled two quinton miller autos in back to back packs. that was a little disappointing.

never heard of him.

By reading the razor checklist, I discover many players I've never heard off!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Razor was shipped in 2 waves. Monday and Tuesday. Distributors got them on Wed and Thursday. So I would give it a few more days and I think we will start seeing more breaks.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I also noticed most other box break sites/forums have had little to no boxes busted.