Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Would You Do? Ebay Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
The initial inciination is to immediately go negative, but mistakes to happen.

Was the seller up front with you and how much time lapsed between a proposed resolution?

Although it doesn't happen to me, I hate when people immediately go negative as circumstances arise. Use your best judgement.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Well the auction states they ship within 24 hours of receiving payment. So I was wondering how long it took for them to refund the money from the date of purchase. I would say neutral would be best, since they at least refunded the money, but use your judgement.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Philip J. Fry said:
Well the auction states they ship within 24 hours of receiving payment. So I was wondering how long it took for them to refund the money from the date of purchase. I would say neutral would be best, since they at least refunded the money, but use your judgement.

He won the card last night. So if the seller didn't look to see if anyone had paid last night, he would have started looking today.

I would say don't leave feedback. It might be a lie about what happened to the cards, but at least he got back to you the next day, and refunded the money without question.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
My problem with this is if you paid last night, and he refunded you this morning, it does appear he spent much time trying to "find" the missing card.

I would continue looking for it, and issue the refund on Saturday or Sunday if he really did get "misplaced"

For this reason I would give him a negative

i43770 said:
Philip J. Fry said:

He won the card last night. So if the seller didn't look to see if anyone had paid last night, he would have started looking today.

I would say don't leave feedback. It might be a lie about what happened to the cards, but at least he got back to you the next day, and refunded the money without question.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Most people know exactly where things are. I don't need two days to search around my baseball room for a card. If it's not where it's supposed to be, chances are it'd be in one or two other places, which I could check in five minutes.

It's a $3 auction, one that there is really NO REASON a seller would lie about it.

This deserves a No Feedback response.

Huffamaniac said:
My problem with this is if you paid last night, and he refunded you this morning, it does appear he spent much time trying to "find" the missing card.

I would continue looking for it, and issue the refund on Saturday or Sunday if he really did get "misplaced"

i43770 said:
Philip J. Fry said:

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
I agree with Sly.....
It's $3.00.

Sly said:
Most people know exactly where things are. I don't need two days to search around my baseball room for a card. If it's not where it's supposed to be, chances are it'd be in one or two other places, which I could check in five minutes.

It's a $3 auction, one that there is really NO REASON a seller would lie about it.

This deserves a No Feedback response.

Huffamaniac said:

i43770 said:
Philip J. Fry said:

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
I am thinking of just leaving a positive, but saying "Thanks for the prompt refund"

Ostrander is still suspended from "computer privileges" (NOT BY ANY OF THE MODS) but by his parents. lol

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
imac220 said:
I am thinking of just leaving a positive, but saying "Thanks for the prompt refund"

Ostrander is still suspended from "computer privileges" (NOT BY ANY OF THE MODS) but by his parents. lol

ummm for 9 months? what he do?

Members online