Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Autograph Hound or FORGER? Still an awesome Mullet!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Was looking on ebay and found someone selling IP autos.

!BdKJQCg!2k~$(KGrHqIH-DoEredQVy7SBK3ozv3EkQ~~_12.jpg

:shock:

WOW, what a haricut! :D

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Re: Autograph Hound...

andyduke86 said:
This guy is a known forger. Stay far away.

Agreed. This guy is known to be one of the largest autograph forgers on ebay. The pictures he shows with the auctions are misleading, and few, if any of his autographs are authentic.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009

Randy Johnson, John Kruk, Larry Walker....

anyone other than guys that had mullets I would doubt it being authentic.
bottom line: never trust someone in 2009 that has a mullet. :cool:

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA

plainwhitejerseys said:
That Melky is a beautiful card. It looks like a pack-inserted on-card auto.

A&G's look great signed. However, the card above is likely not even a real signature, let alone certified. The seller is a well known forger.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW

the seller is a good guy trying to make an honest living, what is with these accusations by people that I thought were upstanding members?

Sly

Aug 7, 2008

miguelcabrera said:
the seller is a good guy trying to make an honest living, what is with these accusations by people that I thought were upstanding members?

Yes, because I'm sure he is "making a living" on selling TTM autos (whether fake or real) for $2-5 each. :?

As for the real or fake thing, I don't know...but it does seem odd that he's got autos from just about EVERY Philadelphia Phillies and Yankees player...

And the fact he uses the same set of pictures for just about every auction...I mean, it's great he got autos from a Reds and Rays player for his Jimmy Rollins auto...

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009

Sly said:
miguelcabrera said:

Yes, because I'm sure he is "making a living" on selling TTM autos (whether fake or real) for $2-5 each. :?

his cost of living is low so 2-5 does the trick... no combs needed, just a few beers every now and then (look at his weight.. doesnt eat much)

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA

miguelcabrera said:

I'd suggest you do a little research before defending the guy. He is a known forger among autograph collectors. Do a quick search on google or SCN and you will see numerous threads on autograph message boards explaining in detail how/why his autographs can not be authentic.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States

Erich said:
vwnut13 said:
Was looking on ebay and found someone selling IP autos.

!BdKJQCg!2k~$(KGrHqIH-DoEredQVy7SBK3ozv3EkQ~~_12.jpg

:shock:

WOW, what a haricut! :D

Wow what a Mullet. I give it a Mulletude of 8.5
WOW looks like me a couple of halloweens ago
m_5f4d692d24120444a73c131a8b0b0f6e.jpg

as Joe Dirt :oops: ::facepalm:: :lol:

Members online