Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Razor Sig Series Video Break On Beckett

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Every card pulled is of a very good prospect :?

That got annoying after about the 23rd time I heard it.

sraxe

Dec 2, 2008
Out of 4 boxes, just one auto parallel /199 and one base card parallel. Wish there were more per box as it makes it more fun. TRISTAR might not give you one auto per pack but they do give you more lowered numbered cards. However, it sounds like Brian is already on top of this with Letterman. He had some very interesting comments especially concerning Wieters.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Sounds like it will not be impossible for Upper Deck and/or Topps to get Wieters in one of their own products, but it will just a pretty penny to do so.

sraxe said:
Out of 4 boxes, just one auto parallel /199 and one base card parallel. Wish there were more per box as it makes it more fun. TRISTAR might not give you one auto per pack but they do give you more lowered numbered cards. However, it sounds like Brian is already on top of this with Letterman. He had some very interesting comments especially concerning Wieters.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
P_Manning 18 said:
Every card pulled is of a very good prospect :?

That got annoying after about the 23rd time I heard it.

haha yeah it did. and i just cant get over how every big name was in those few boxes and most x2.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
What is all the talk about Weiters? Wasn't he already in 07 EEE? Is having him in a 2009 Upper Deck
product going to excite anyone?

Kevin

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
schmidtfan20 said:
What is all the talk about Weiters? Wasn't he already in 07 EEE? Is having him in a 2009 Upper Deck
product going to excite anyone?

Kevin

He's not going to be in a 2009 UD product.

Members online

Latest posts