Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Forgot Photobucket Password, now im f'd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
well, since there is no FCB app for the iPhone, i went ahead and added the PhotoBucket app.

Problem is, since i had the PW stored, couldnt recall what it was. the email address i
used to create the latest account no longer exists.

now im forced to start over, and im not sure if i want to :(

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
Can you create an email account of the same address again? I've done that with an old account several times. Hotmail, for instance, deletes accounts if one doesn't log in for some period of time, but one can create that an account with the same name again; if you do that and tell photobucket to send the password to that address, it will still do so and you will have access to it.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
They have no way of knowing an email address is deleted unless they try to get confirmation for all their users.

You may be able to contact support to see what to do. This probably happens frequently.

Worst case, just visit your albums and resave all your pics then reupload to a new account.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
If you end up creating a new album, you don't need to save and reupload all your pics. You can find them through the search, and then just copy them to your new album.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I had the same problem about 2 years ago,I emailed photobucket explaining the situation and they responded and ask me to answer some security questions and i did and they resent my password to my current email.

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Contact their customer service. My account was on an email address that died and when I went to change my password (I forgot it was on the dead account), it sent the email to the dead account. So, long story short, I contacted the CS department and they ask you to describe some of the pics in your bucket. It took a couple of days from the time I sent the email to them from the time they unlocked the account and sent new info to the updated email address.

Mike

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
jeremy said:
Philip J. Fry said:
daveyou said:
possible password? :mrgreen:

fireomar
fireminaya
mets
truerookie
bgs9
psa9
truegem
bruce
mrmet
bosco

dave

You forgot NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

LOL he cant remember how many I's he used

I hope you get it back, I remember you saying you were worried about storing your 'naked with my Jay Bruce cards' pictures on your computer and felt they were safer locked in a bucket. :)

Members online

Latest posts