Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World's Worst Sports Announcer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Mine is a local Detroit guy, Jim Price! MY GOD my ears bleed hearing him on radio! He repeates the same 5-10 phrases all game! Examples:

The art of pitching....
You know I was a catcher right?
You know I was teammates with Al Kaline?
Catchers are smart and tough...
Bating Thiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddd...

I hate this tool!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Joe Morgan has also caused me to avoid any games that he calls.

Tim McCarver is great for educational purposes and rarely do we have to hear his "Al Bundy-esque" stories like Joe Morgan. We get it Joe, you're in the Hall of Fame...but not for announcing so shut up.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
Wayne Hagin

I dont need to know what David Wright is drinking in the dug out or what the fan in seat 4 of section 270 is wearing

Hagin sucks.Hearing the same old "kiss it goodbye" calls every home run in the STL got old real quick.At least you get to listen to Cohen and Darling on SNY.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
SINFULONE said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
Wayne Hagin

I dont need to know what David Wright is drinking in the dug out or what the fan in seat 4 of section 270 is wearing

Hagin sucks.Hearing the same old "kiss it goodbye" calls every home run in the STL got old real quick.At least you get to listen to Cohen and Darling on SNY.

You mean Cohan and Keith,Darling is alright but its very hard to understand him sometimes

dale_chromie

Dec 26, 2008
This was a joke from last year. John Mayer (the musician) was doing the commentary for that inning. He was just a guest in the booth.

Dale

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
Joe Buck and Chris Collinsworth for national tv.

If we're talking mlb team announcers, Hawk Harrelson is easily the worst.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
susan waldman drives me nuts never talks about the game always talks about hte other games around the league and when she does talk about the game you just want hr to shut the hell up

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Joe Morgan is a buffoon and Hawk Harrelson is a *******. I can't make it through any part of a game either one of them call. I'd rather mute the TV and listen to a mix tape of Enya, John Tesh, and Yanni.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I really hate how people hate on Joe Morgan. This guy is a class act.

Collinsworth, although cocky on SNF, knows his stuff.

I think sometimes people state their dislike of both just becasue other people do.

Members online

Latest posts