Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great news about Burge's *** Signed autos.........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
Ebay removed them all. It definetly had to do with a lot of people. I don't know if my call, 100's of emails or the emails from members here pressuring ***??? It was def somethning.
Its good that they are actullly doing things about Burge now. If you see any item that he has up that is fraudelent please report. Just be 100% that it is.

I know for a fact that they have all his other id's & are closely monitoring him.

Best regards!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
itsinthegrade said:
Ebay removed them all. It definetly had to do with a lot of people. I don't know if my call, 100's of emails or the emails from members here pressuring ***??? It was def somethning.
Its good that they are actullly doing things about Burge now. If you see any item that he has up that is fraudelent please report. Just be 100% that it is.

I know for a fact that the have all his other id's & are closely monitoring him.

Best regards!
You know that he will pay someone to come to your house and what may happen to you will not be pretty. :D

Sean_C

Oct 21, 2009
He's welcome to try that with me. He has my address.

Pine Tar said:
itsinthegrade said:

I know for a fact that the have all his other id's & are closely monitoring him.

Best regards!
You know that he will pay someone to come to your house and what may happen to you will not be pretty. :D

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
good job everyone, keep reporting... he relisted some with another account already... [ebay:3h24f6lw]150382775560[/ebay:3h24f6lw]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts