Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burge *** cards have already poPped up with one of our fav..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
sellers: cardboardpimping.

http://shop.ebay.com/cardboardpimping/m ... &_osacat=0

Please report this seller & the fake *** slabs.

Also here is *** email address:
[email protected]

Ask Mr. Sipe what is & *** going to do about this?

Best regards!

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
No offense, But reporting them to ebay makes no sense...I think right now you could go directly to the FBI or Postal Inspectors..All were removed by ebay and they appear under a different account?...That has to be atleast conspiracy to defraud....Call the FBI or Postal Inspectors, Ebay does not really care about it to be honest...Or they wouldnt keep popping up and selling...

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
whoever has all the proof of this and repports it to the FBI i will send FREE crads for doing the work. i dont have any proof so i cant report it to the FBI.

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
I officially had enough with this crap. I contacted Ebay through the private fraud email. On hold now for the supervisor of the Trust Dept. Its now my crusade to have him & all his id's removed.

Best regards!

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Thanks!

It really sucks that he's flooding the market with more fakes, and people are unknowingly being ripped off.

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
If I had to bet my life on it I believe this is Burge to: cauckcards.

They all have the same fake items. Buybacks & Topps NFL Photo Shoots. They own all the Adrian Petersons inthe world. They are soo flagrant that it is disgusting.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
itsinthegrade said:

They all have the same fake items. Buybacks & Topps NFL Photo Shoots. They own all the Adrian Petersons inthe world. They are soo flagrant that it is disgusting.
reported the pujols and the manning triple patch

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
Hey guys,

I suggest & hope everyone goes to ebay under help, click contact us & when promted to write in a ? type in email. When you click on email it will ask you for a heading write in nh (no heading).

Then report shoeless-joejackson, cauckcards, cardboardpimping & jmvariety for fraud. Report all the fake id's, *** slabs, topps ftblll autos & buybacks.

Write in fraudelent sellers under concerns (3rd box).

The 5 mins it will take you to do this will help get him banned. Everyone says what can they do?? This is it 5 mins of your time.

Believe me its def going to happen.

Best regards!

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
itsinthegrade said:
Hey guys,

I suggest & hope everyone goes to ebay under help, click contact us & when promted to write in a ? type in email. When you click on email it will ask you for a heading write in nh (no heading).

Then report shoeless-joejackson, cauckcards, cardboardpimping & jmvariety for fraud. Report all the fake id's, *** slabs, topps ftblll autos & buybacks.

Write in fraudelent sellers under concerns (3rd box).

The 5 mins it will take you to do this will help get him banned. Everyone says what can they do?? This is it 5 mins of your time.

Believe me its def going to happen.

Best regards!

Reported him.

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
G $MONEY$ said:
itsinthegrade said:

i thought that was already common knowledge

I don't think he's been on the boards long enough to see the old threads about "cauckcards." It's been a while since I've seen that name being mentioned.

Members online

Latest posts