Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5 Boxes of Draft with Scans.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coyoteboi

Aug 7, 2008
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
I bought three boxes at my usual seller yesterday and came home and broke them. Then today I went to a different store where I get my supplies, I needed more 800 count boxes and top loaders. I noticed he had two boxes of draft on the shelf, so I asked how much they were. I expected a high price, this is a hockey town and this place has high prices which is why I go to my other guy to get boxes of stuff. He checked his computer and didn't know how much they were, he was going to call his supplier and then just told me that he thinks they are similarly priced to the Bowman w/ Chrome set from earlier in the year, and told me that he would give me one for $79.95, so I said okay, it was a fair price here in Canada and I actually paid that at my other guy. Then he asked me if I wanted both, I said that I was tempted and he replied that he would give me them for $74.95 each if I took both. I sure as hell couldn't turn down that deal, lol. So after that long story, here are the results of the 5 total boxes:

scan0010.jpg
scan0008.jpg
scan0007.jpg

and the autos:

scan0011.jpg

One of the Posey autos I didn't hit until the very last pack, I was convinced that I was going to get no auto in that box, lol. I can't complain too much, two Posey autos, Stanton #'d/500, two gold refractors as green as they are and a blue. Now to sort them all, lol.

Let me know what you think!

LaPorta Fan

Aug 10, 2008
You cleaned house on the autos- nice boxes! Pretty much you got a sampling of all the best prospects in the product.

NerfXerks

Aug 7, 2008
Autos are great, parallels not so much but hey, only Porcello is any good in this product (I'm not revealing to only other guy I like)

Members online

Latest posts