Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NHL Super-Saturday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
all 30 teams are in action tonight. I am glad my free preview of Center Ice is still going strong.

Pens vs Devils @ 7:30

the Pen are going for their 8th straight victory and Marc-Andre Fleury is looking to start the season 9-0. the Devils are undefeated on the road so far this season. should be a great game.

who does your team play?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Since the Yankees game got cancelled ill be watching Hockey night in Canada tonight. Leafs and vancouver is on right now (Leafs losing of course, 2-0 Vancouver :lol: , sorry Trish ;) ) and then after that should be a really good game with Calgary Vs Edmonton.

Go Flames Go

and i hope Marc Andre Fleury goes 9-0 tonight. I wonder what the record is for a goalie to start the season. MAF must be VERY close to that record

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Definitely loving these days, though I wish they'd spread out the time of the games a little more...I mean, why is the Vancouver/Toronto game starting at 4:00 when it's IN Vancouver? Should be a 7:00 game. (all times noted in PST).

I mean, half the games start at 4:00 or 4:30.

Oh well, got the B's right now...catching part of the Canucks when the B's go to intermission...get some Pens/Devils during both intermissions...

It's all good.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
G $MONEY$ said:
Since the Yankees game got cancelled ill be watching Hockey night in Canada tonight. Leafs and vancouver is on right now (Leafs losing of course, 2-0 Vancouver :lol: , sorry Trish ;) ) and then after that should be a really good game with Calgary Vs Edmonton.

Go Flames Go

and i hope Marc Andre Fleury goes 9-0 tonight. I wonder what the record is for a goalie to start the season. MAF must be VERY close to that record

the Devils are up 1-0. MAF tried to throw the puck and it flipped out of his glove and went into the goal ::facepalm::

the Leafs don't look very good again tonight.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
the Devils are up 1-0. MAF tried to throw the puck and it flipped out of his glove and went into the goal ::facepalm::

ouch!! ::facepalm::

what period are they in?

looks like the Leafs just scored. 2-1 Vancouver in 2nd period.

Luke Schenn just got his butted kick in a fight by Glass from Van.

sabresfreak

Sep 5, 2008
pghbuccos said:
all 30 teams are in action tonight. I am glad my free preview of Center Ice is still going strong.

Pens vs Devils @ 7:30

the Pen are going for their 8th straight victory and Marc-Andre Fleury is looking to start the season 9-0. the Devils are undefeated on the road so far this season. should be a great game.

who does your team play?

Thanks for the heads up. I have the free preview as well and I didn't realize it.

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
Fun night in the NHL!

The Leafs should call up Jiri "I can see your" Tlusty. He's doing well in the AHL and I have some cards of his :lol:

I didn't realize all 30 teams were playing tonight, thanks for pointing that out pghbuccos. I wish I could watch the Habs/Rangers game instead of the Laughs/Canucks.

I'm looking forward to Edmonton and Calgary. Bilko, you guys are getting spoiled. Back to back nights of the battle of Alberta. For those who don't know, we have a Canadian Football League in which the Edmonton Eskimos (typcial Canadian cliche) played the mighty Calgary Stampeders last night.

Vinny LeCavalier finally scored, go fantasy team!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
adamcm said:
Fun night in the NHL!

The Leafs should call up Jiri "I can see your" Tlusty. He's doing well in the AHL and I have some cards of his :lol:

I didn't realize all 30 teams were playing tonight, thanks for pointing that out pghbuccos. I wish I could watch the Habs/Rangers game instead of the Laughs/Canucks.

I'm looking forward to Edmonton and Calgary. Bilko, you guys are getting spoiled. Back to back nights of the battle of Alberta. For those who don't know, we have a Canadian Football League in which the Edmonton Eskimos (typcial Canadian cliche) played the mighty Calgary Stampeders last night.

Vinny LeCavalier finally scored, go fantasy team!

Hahaha yeah, last nights CFL win against Edmonton was huge for us, put Calgary Stampeders in first place in the West division. That was short lived though because Saskatchewan made a crazy 4th quarter comeback then won in OT against BC Lions earlier tonight. Now Calgary and Saskatchewan are tied up at 9-7-1 with 2 games to go. Cant wait for Battle of Alberta part 2 tonight :D

Leafs/Canucks game just ended, 3-1 Vancouver, with a late empty netter.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I guess i just missed a good fight in the Calgary/Edmonton game (I was at the store getting me and my gf some chinese food), Macintyre and Gratton was the super heavyweight fight.

Flames just tyed the game at 1-1, Rene Bourque scored again, is this guy ever hot.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
well it wasn't so super for the Pens as they lost 4-1 to the Devils. it was only their 2nd loss of the season and thanks to Alex Goligoski's goal in the 3rd period Brodeur didn't tie Sawchuk's shutout record.

Craig Anderson stopped 48 of Detroit's 49 shots to lead the Avs to a 3-1 victory.

Mike Cammalleri had a hat trick to lead the Habs over the Rangers 5-4 including scoring the game winner in OT.

the Caps came back from a 2-0 deficit late in the 3rd to win 3-2 in OT over the Islanders.

lots of great games and I watched as many of them as I could on Center Ice

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
Good day in the NHL when the Pens lose and Flyers win :mrgreen:

Flyers have a tough one tonight vs. San Jose and have elected to start Brian Boucher vs. his former team....

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Boucher didn't look so good especially on the goals he gave up to Manny Malhotra. plus it was nice to see Hartnell get destroyed.