Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help me decide on my latest customs, rickey, pete rose, ++

which do you like-select one rickey and one ted

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
rickeypick-3.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
I want to see what cards you are destroying to make the rickey and the ted and then I can decide.
Why are you always concerned with that?

Just a question.
Because I want to see if the cards he is destroying look better than the cards he is making. Does he need to show me? No. Does it matter? Maybe not but I want to see for myself. I obviously cannot make the guy not destroy anything but maybe it is more out of curiosity? Nothing more.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
CRAP - i added pete to the poll and it cleared the tallys...please revote...

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Wow ~ those customs you are making are beautiful. They are 100x's superior to the originals in my opinion.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
I want to see what cards you are destroying to make the rickey and the ted and then I can decide.

you will find it all here..man that bucket is getting big :p
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/baseballcards/customs/
Thanks Mike. I like the look of the Williams but went with the Rose as I like what the card signifies. Now that I am looking them over again I really like the Williams but will stick with Rose. GL

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
mlbsalltimegreats said:
hofautos said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:

Thanks Mike. I like the look of the Williams but went with the Rose as I like what the card signifies. Now that I am looking them over again I really like the Williams but will stick with Rose. GL

all 3 will be made..not asking which card you like better of the 3, just which of each you like better....
Three seperate questions...

do you like rickey1, rickey2 or rickey3 better?
do you like ted1 or ted2 better?
do you like pete1 or pete2 better?

Select 3 all together, select 1 rickey, 1 pete, and 1 ted.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Bill Menard said:
Wow ~ those customs you are making are beautiful. They are 100x's superior to the originals in my opinion.

Not my work...200lbhockey is the artist!! and yes they are great :cool:

jam92102

Dec 13, 2008
hofautos said:
here are all the rickeys side by side to make it easier...they are in order from L-R rickey1 rickey2 rickey3

rickeypick-2.jpg

I say the middle rickey and the rose at the very bottom of your first post. By the way, amazing work!

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Just my personal opinion (and yes I voted), but I like the ones where you can see most of the full player (ie. Pete #1 and Ted #1). Avoid the ones where a swatch goes over the player.

Great looking cards either way!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
hofautos said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:

all 3 will be made..not asking which card you like better of the 3, just which of each you like better....
Three seperate questions...

do you like rickey1, rickey2 or rickey3 better?
do you like ted1 or ted2 better?
do you like pete1 or pete2 better?

Select 3 all together, select 1 rickey, 1 pete, and 1 ted.
Holly smoke, I could understand a dang thing you were asking ::facepalm:: , My bad Mike. I like the Ricky 3, Ted 2 and Pete rose 1. I think not having the "Mike is cool option" confused the heck out of me ;) .

Members online