Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You gotta love auctions like this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
Lally1 said:
I am going to take a chance on this, believe it or not.

I've been comtemplating on it all day. Just imagine you win the auction for 8 bucks and you get the package and receieve a lebron, jordan or the griffey buyback

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
matty07 said:
Lally1 said:
I am going to take a chance on this, believe it or not.

I've been comtemplating on it all day. Just imagine you win the auction for 8 bucks and you get the package and receieve a lebron, jordan or the griffey buyback

Hook, line, and sinker...

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Hey, I just read the description of your auction, and I'm sorry for your loss. However it seems you have gotten the better part of the dael! My only concern is that there are scams like this all the time on ebay where some photo of a young, hot girl is selling her "boyfriends cards". And usually end up getting worthless cards in the mail since no real description of what you are getting is represented. However, being new to ebay, you probablly did not know this.

I believe I have come up with a solution to ease my mind though. If you could e-mail me a picture of you, like the one in the auction, holding a piece of paper with my user name 'matfanofold' written on it, I will know you are real and not a scammer! And I will instantly bid $100 on your auction because if you are real, then so would the cards be!

Please hurry because the money is burning a hole in my pocket and I'd like to get my package(s) as soon as possible!

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
matfanofold said:
Hey, I just read the description of your auction, and I'm sorry for your loss. However it seems you have gotten the better part of the dael! My only concern is that there are scams like this all the time on ebay where some photo of a young, hot girl is selling her "boyfriends cards". And usually end up getting worthless cards in the mail since no real description of what you are getting is represented. However, being new to ebay, you probablly did not know this.

I believe I have come up with a solution to ease my mind though. If you could e-mail me a picture of you, like the one in the auction, holding a piece of paper with my user name 'matfanofold' written on it, I will know you are real and not a scammer! And I will instantly bid $100 on your auction because if you are real, then so would the cards be!

Please hurry because the money is burning a hole in my pocket and I'd like to get my package(s) as soon as possible!

Oh man keep us updated on the outcome of this hahahah

Members online

Latest posts