Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Broke 1 09 Triple Threads, 2 09 Bowman Chrome, and 1 Razor P

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Wasted a ton of money today! Got a cheap box of Razor Poker the Inaugural Edition, pulled this:
PhilGordonauto.jpg

Bought 2 boxes of 09 Bowman Chrome. Got these refractors:
09BChromeref.jpg

Got these serial #ed Xfractors, blues and 1 orange:
09BChromeedref.jpg

Got these autos:
BChromeautos.jpg

Splurged on 1 box of 09 Topps triple threads. Just wanted to hit a sweet patch card. Ended up with these:
1350/
Greenberg
Reggie Jackson
Utley
Berkman
Jose Lopez

525/
Ryan
Randy Johnson
Russell Martin

240/
Peavy

99/
Carlos Lee

Lincecumgu.jpg

TejadaWBCauto.jpg

I am the most unlucky box opener in history. I have busted packs for over 28 years now, and have one decent hit in my entire life. I keep trying because I feel I am due! May go for one more box of Triple Threads tomorrow. I am so due!

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Save up and buy a case instead of random boxes. Buy a case of a product you really really enjoy. Might be worth a shot at getting something nice.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
edited, yes 1 auto in each, one was a ref auto. Never heard of either player.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Thanks for the advice. I only did that once, and I gave up on the case to early. Bought a case of 20 boxes of Topps Poker chips with NBA players. Busted 15 boxes and was losing my backside. Decided to sell the rest by pack at a card show that I was set up at. Last box yielded a Yao Ming superfractor 1/1 chip! I was pretty sick!

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Trying to talk myself into another box from the same case, but I KNOW my luck.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Thanks Dave. I need to send you money and have you break something for me! You and a couple others on here seem to have sweet breaks! I am sure you all break more than I do too though. ;)