Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Montreal Expos PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I remember busting the Rondell White Museum Collection back in the day at Walmart. That team was nasty in 94

Pedro
Wetteland
Fassero
Ken Hill

Grissom
Alou
Walker
Gruzalenk
Lansing

I hate the strike more and more. Gwynn and .400 Matt Williams and 62 ....what a season it could have been.

C.L.258

Dec 11, 2008
Calgary, AB, Canada, eh?
Big Mac McGwire said:
I remember busting the Rondell White Museum Collection back in the day at Walmart. That team was nasty in 94

Pedro
Wetteland
Fassero
Ken Hill

Grissom
Alou
Walker
Gruzalenk
Lansing

I hate the strike more and more. Gwynn and .400 Matt Williams and 62 ....what a season it could have been.
i agree man...

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Nice collection. A good team to pick, as I don't imagine there is a lot of competition out there. You should be able to put together an impressive collection for less dough.

C.L.258

Dec 11, 2008
Calgary, AB, Canada, eh?
Therion said:
Nice collection. A good team to pick, as I don't imagine there is a lot of competition out there. You should be able to put together an impressive collection for less dough.

yes that's true. not too many jays or expos guys out there. that's a good thing for me. but sometimes it gets boring knowing u dont have to bribe someone to beat someone else. and a whole lot of people have sent me free stuff of expos and jays, cuz they know not alot of people will be able to use them

CL

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
C.L.258 said:
magicpapa said:

thx for the bump. i wish i can trade with u but im still on vaation. ill be back jan 9. my cards aren't even here :(

CL
theres that word "TRADE" again :? :? :?

do you need any of those??

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
C.L.258 said:
magicpapa said:
[quote="C.L.258":veqmyrop]
magicpapa said:

thx for the bump. i wish i can trade with u but im still on vaation. ill be back jan 9. my cards aren't even here :(

CL
theres that word "TRADE" again :? :? :?

do you need any of those??

ya i could use them, but can't trade right now[/quote:veqmyrop]
ill scan the others i have,and post em here just let me know which ones you need......... email me your address ill get the out to ya asap, no trading required ;)
my email addy is below in my sig

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts