Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning guys.

Remember those who havent yet paid Josh for the break, I beleive we are busting to night at 9pm... ;)

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning guys! I wish I had researched my pick a bit more lastn ight. There are only 4 Whitesox players in the whole set.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Morning everyone. :grouphug:

As of right now the break is scheduled for tonight at 9 P.M. Central tonight.

If the majority can make it wi;; break the case. If not we'll pick another date.

Also if you can please PM me your address so I can make sure I have it. Most of the paypal payments don't have them.

I have the following addresses for sure.
George
Joe
Art
Dan

A_Pharis

Good morning all!
I hope everyone had a great weekend.
Went squirrel hunting Saturday morning along a friend's uncle' hunting lease, and only saw 2. They both met their maker. Maybe they'll make a gumbo or something.
My fiance went muzzleloading with her dad 3 times this weekend and saw nothing at all.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
moxacaine said:
good morning guys. im about to head to bed so have a good one.

Hey Mox,

1993 Upper Deck 5th Anniversary Top Prospect, Chipper Jones, Oversized. Any interest? Gratis!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
morning everyone, hope everybody had a good weekend...

also hope we all get somthing nice in this case

c'mon Clemente Patch :)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I thought the best teams were:

NYY
BOS
STL
MIL

It will be hit or miss for me with Pitt. If I dont hit a Clemente my only other names are Gorzelanny and Blanton.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MojoDan said:

NYY
BOS
STL
MIL

It will be hit or miss for me with Pitt. If I dont hit a Clemente my only other names are Gorzelanny and Blanton.

Last night was different, people went away from PC teams and went for best on the board

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:

NYY
BOS
STL
MIL
Phi

There, fixed it for ya. I would love to get a nice Ruth auto or patch, or even better, both. :D

Morning Alex, George.

Art

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
It should be a fun one. I think there should be 3 GU and 1 auto per box (or something like that). Plus all the different colored parallels.

Somehow I got my PC teams. :lol:

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Morning Gents.
It's a good day so far. Still high from my PC addition yesterday.
And my 51 card order from Checkoutmycards just came in today. 50 Ripkens I needed for the PC. (2 Stellar steals mixed in there too!)

W00t Woot

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
gvsu96 said:
It should be a fun one. I think there should be 3 GU and 1 auto per box (or something like that). Plus all the different colored parallels.

Somehow I got my PC teams. :lol:

MIL wasnt making it past me. I wanted them for the Yount,Braun autos/patch possibilities. DET is just loaded with all of their players...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I was even passing on BOS in the hopes Dave could get them. I think almost everyone got their teams except 2-3 people

Latest posts