Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How have I never seen this card before?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
...okay well, maybe I have and I just forgot, I can't remember. But, how do you describe such awesomeness!

1992 Bowman #678 Cliff Floyd RC (MJ style)

floyd.jpg

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
brumbach said:
One of my favorite cards, definitely a nineties classic and should stand the test of time beyond all of the prep school shots from the 1992 Bowman set like Jason Bere rockin' it with the Ralphie shirt.

I'm sure it has to be one of the most awesome things ever for a high school baseball player to have a card made of himself. To actually see yourself on a licensed trading card must feel incredible. However, imagine all those guys in that '92 Bowman set that never had another card made of himself and they went with such a horrible Glamour Shots pose with the prep shirt on the HS campus. That only leaves them with, "What was I thinking with that pose, that hair, that shirt? Should I ever show my grandkids I was on a real baseball card?"

But the Floyd card is pretty unique. Wasn't Floyd even from Chicago?

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
1995BBRefractorGuy said:
...okay well, maybe I have and I just forgot, I can't remember. But, how do you describe such awesomeness!

1992 Bowman #678 Cliff Floyd RC (MJ style)

floyd.jpg

Great card but perhaps you've never seen it because ... it's Cliff Floyd. :?

Members online