Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT--Well folks, it's Graduation Day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats, I'll (hopefully) be starting my masters in education Fall 09'. Good luck in the job lines.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Congrats on your SECOND Masters, as you have already become a "master" here. Have a great day!
DANNY

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
Way to go Greg!

clapping.gif

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Thanks for all the good thoughts everyone. For the record, My degree is a Master's in Education, with a Special Education emphasis. I'm now trained to work with EBD and LD, I hope to gain an Autism certification down the road. I'm looking to work with adults--teachers and other parents of children with disabilities like myself. I'm also looking into working in the Technical/Vocational school system, which is pretty strong here in Wisconsin.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I would have thought you went to Eau Claire. I didn't know you went to Stout. I went there for 4 1/2 years before joining the military and my wife graduated from there as well. We go back there a few times a year.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
Congrats Greg..Hopefully one day we'll both have a degree in Autism :lol: :lol:

Next will be your degreee in prospecting 101

Happy Holidays to you and your Family Greg and again Congrats on the Degree..Well deserved

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Autismic said:
Congrats Greg..Hopefully one day we'll both have a degree in Autism :lol: :lol:

Next will be your degreee in prospecting 101

Happy Holidays to you and your Family Greg and again Congrats on the Degree..Well deserved

Thanks Brook! my goal is to write a book someday. Hopefully get it published through Jessica Kingsley Publishers (http://www.jkp.com/) They specialize in subjects like AD/HD, OCD, Tourette's Syndrome, and of course Autism Spectrum Disorders-especially Asperger's Syndrome.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats Greg!!!
We'll have to have a celebratory beverage at Hubert's next month. That is if you are planning on going to Twinsfest?
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts